We’re Officially Insane

So.

I made a phone call today to the lady who has our puppy.

And.

I told her to hold a black female for us, too.

ACK!!!

We really think it’ll make the transition easier for both puppies if they’re together and we had a lot of success buying litter mates with our cats. I had mentioned to Rob a couple of times that it would be great to get two at the same time and let them grow up together, but he wasn’t convinced. Then, today, out of the blue he said, “Why don’t we get a second one? Do you have that lady’s phone number? Call her up.” He didn’t have to say it twice!

And now, I’m the one going, “What in the world have we done???” I’m scared. And excited. And the kids are going to POOP THEIR PANTS! Ha!!

13 Responses to “We’re Officially Insane”

1. Jill says:

Aw! That’s so cool Amy! But now you have to come up with 2 names! LOL!

Do you have to worry about them mating, since they are brother and sister?

2. Amy says:

Oh no – they’ll be getting fixed/spayed as soon as they’re old enough.

About the names – I KNOW!!!! LOL!

3. Stephanie says:

Awww, I think that is great Amy!!! I don’t think it is any scarier then taking on the responsibilty of one puppy. You’ll have lots of live entertainment especially with two!!! Puppies are so goofy! I love ‘em!

4. Jennifer says:

Oh how exciting! I can’t wait to see a bunch of puppy pictures!

5. Colleen says:

I think that’s awesome!

6. Julie says:

Sweet! The boys are going to just FREAK OUT! Please, please, PLEASE say you are going to be video taping this!

7. LaDonna says:

It is good to have two together. Yay for puppies!

8. Sindy says:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

I’m so glad we got two. I think you will be also. AND it really helps that the boys won’t have to fight over a puppy to cuddle with!

9. Liz says:

I am SO freaking excited for your rapidly growing family, Aim. A little black one, too…I hope you know I am going to be all over these puppies!!
    xox

10. geeky says:

omg, there’s only one thing better than one puppy, and that’s TWO PUPPIES! you better take a lot of photos. i want to be overwhelmed with the cuteness! :)

11. Shawn says:

Awww! How exciting! You know, I’m a sucker for retrievers, since we have 2. You’re going to love watching them grow up (just hide everything you don’t want chewed on – ha!).

12. Lisa says:

That’s so awesome!!

You know, when you told the story about the way you’re going to tell the boys – with the photos…all I kept thinking was…oh no, the boys are going to think there are two puppies!

See? You got yourself into this with those photos! Ha!

Aw, it’s so exciting, though! I remember getting brother and sister puppies for Xmas one year – we named then Sam and Sox.

I sure would love to be at your house Xmas morning!!

13. Heather says: