WebTrends or Google Analytics Experts

This is a shot in the dark… but, I’ll try anyway. Are there any WebTrends experts out there? And by expert, I mean, you’ve worked with WebTrends 8 Enterprise edition with the Smart Source Data Collector. Like I said, a shot in the dark, but I figured I’d try with my lovely readers before I go out actively searching. I actually am working with someone from WebTrends now, but I’m having a problem that has not been resolved for quite some time now and I’m looking at my alternatives.

I’m also running Google Analytics, and having a problem with the conversion funnel for one of my profiles – it just happens to be the same profile I’m having trouble with in WebTrends. Logic would say it’s a problem with the site and not the analytics programs, but in all the tests I’ve run so far, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Anyway – if you’re a guru, please leave me a comment.

9 Responses to “WebTrends or Google Analytics Experts”

1. terry says:

I see that title and my eyes glaze. I am so not a geek or a guru.

Carry on.

2. Anil Batra says:

Let me know who I can help you. I don’t know if I am a guru of WebTrends and Google Analytics or not but can try.

3. Alan K'necht says:

Well I’ve been working with WebTrends since version 1.0 Log Analyzer and virtually every version since. I’ve worked my way through WT Reporting Center 6 and managed migrations through all the version 7 and all the way up to the current version 8.0d.

I provide consulting on all aspects of WebTrends including SDC installation and configuration. While I don’t like the title expert, I know a lot more then most including some of WTs tech support on occasion.

Check out my blog at http://www.knecht-it.com as well as my web site (www.knechtology.com)

4. Chris Grant says:

I know a lot about WT and would be interested in tackling your problem, either here, on the phone, by email, or in the WT user forum.

5. Greg says:

Thank you for asking this question. I hope you will share with us less technically oriented what you learn.

6. Amy says:

Thanks, Alan. I will send you an email about this.

7. Amy says:

Chris, thanks for your offer! I will send you an email about this.

8. techie says:

I love it when a girl talks naughty like this.

9. Julie says:

Techie – you just love Amy regardless of her naughty talk or not ;)